Friday, May 20, 2011

NEED COFFEE!

If you saw me this morning, you would think to yourself, "she needs this"...

And you would be right, I need at least that!
House full of coughing last night, myself included and I am
E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D!!!!
I think it is all allergy related because the Hubs has no signs of it and mine and Monkey's has been improving with allergy meds but Peanut refuses to take any medication, except chewable vitamins...hmmm I wonder if there is chewable allergy tabs in his small of a dose...mental note to look into it (that I will soon forget I am sure):) His little cough will serve as a reminder today, oh yeah and every time I think of my level of exhaustion, especially while riding the bike at the gym today...Maybe I should rethink this training schedule and do the bike on Monday, then I may-be more likely to do the spin class because come Friday, after working out all week, I am too chicken to join a spin class that will most likely cause me to drop dead from exhaustion or worse cause me to puke in front of a class full of people, mortifying enough to cause me to drop dead too...ok enough rambling about my exhaustion and I will be back on later to share a recipe and to do some 40 day challenge catch-up blogging...I have been a busy bloggin bee the last couple days, my private family blog was a little behind as well... :)

1 comment:

  1. Love my coffee.
    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete