Friday, November 12, 2010

Can Any One Say Happy Dance?????


I am so HAPPY! We had our Neuro Appt yesterday and the Doc seems to have a lot of faith in the Non-Profit that referred us to him because he pretty much took everything I told him about their Diagnosis Outcome and went with it. We are getting all the therapies we need plus he is putting in a diagnosis to get us into the School Districts Early Intervention Services! YEAH YEAH!!! I feel like I can breath again! All the scripts should be written up by Monday and I will be able to give access to the therapy place and school district then! YEAH YEAH! Oh and our final diagnosis was Sensory Processing Disorder and Developmental Delay. He is holding off on the Autism Label until we reach Kindergarten or 1st Grade because he is leaning towards a possible Aspergers Diagnosis. Which is great because I don't want my son to have to carry around a label that is incorrect for the rest of his schooling career and he is still young and his symptoms could change and as we get into the therapies we could see things change as well. So anyway, I have been doing the Happy Dance all morning because I am so excited to be moving on in our crazy, beautiful, amazing journey as my little Monkey's Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment