Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 5 Part One- Turning to Jesus

"He sent me to bind up the broken hearted." Isaiah 61:1

That was all there was to the biblical reference in the last night's devotional...and I didn't really have any new thoughts in response to it but Kathy said something that struck a cord with me. Jesus was sent here to fix our broken hearts so we MUST turn to him in times of heartbreak rather than wasting our energy fighting the enemy...I truely believe in the power of music for reflection, devotion and healing. This is one of my faves and it was the first song I thought of when I read last night's devotional.



Tune in later for my Non-Biblical Study reflections. I decided my Blogs were getting too long so I am dividing them into two blogs a day rather than just one long one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment